ETOBICOKE’S MOST SUCCESSFUL NEW COMMUNITY AT VALHALLA.
Triumph has it all. Great designer suites with floor–to–ceiling windows, spectacular views, state-of-the-art kitchens, sexy baths, fabulous recreation and fitness amenities, grand vistas and incredible value. Triumph is being built by Edilcan, one of Canada’s leading development and building companies.
This is your Triumph.
On May 23, 1963 the Valhalla Inn was officially opened
on the east side of Highway 27 (now 427); it was one of the first "Motor Inns" in the city and was distinguished by its application of natural materials, a sunken courtyard and Scandinavian design that was popular at the time.
The Valhalla Inn became the 'in spot' of the era. It defined the youthful exuberance of the times with its famous subterranean Mermaid Lounge, where patrons sitting at the bar could watch swimmers through windows looking into the pool.
For many Etobicoke residents the familiar "three-pod oast house" roofline, deer roaming throughout the inner courtyard, and annual tree decorating at the Valhalla Inn will be missed. But some of the Inn's more interesting heritage artifacts have been incorporated into the spectacular new condominium residences that have risen on the site.
Valhalla is a spectacular new condominium community that has risen above the site of the old Valhalla Inn in Etobicoke.
When complete, Valhalla will consist of three spectacular glass-clad towers, rising majestically above a three-storey landscaped podium, and sixty-eight contemporary townhomes. These landmark buildings surround a magnificent courtyard designed to be the focal point of the community. Landscaped green space references the idea of urban gardens in the tradition of the great central squares of Europe. It will feature low walls, raised planters, decorative lighting, and extensive greenery.
Valhalla marks the rebirth of elegant and luxurious urban living in Etobicoke and is a fitting tribute to the Inn that graced the site for so many years.
When it comes to choosing what you want to do today, the possibilities are infinite at Valhalla.
From the moment you step into the building, the lobby, a soaring entrance to your home, is designed to impress. Staffed 24/7 by your courteous concierge, it is your "welcome home" feeling every day.
At Valhalla you'll discover a spectacular range of amenities that totally cater to body, mind and soul. There's internet lounges, a movie theatre, fully-equipped fitness centres, children's play room and guest suites for overnight visitors. There's a large pool with whirlpool and splash pool for the kids and two spectacular lounge/party room facilities, both with dining areas and catering kitchens.
The roof of the podium is beautifully landscaped and decorated for easy outdoor activities and the front garden, yes this community really does have a real front garden, is beautiful beyond words.
Valhalla is centrally located in one of Etobicoke's finest residential neighbourhoods.
To the east and north are the quiet, tree lined streets of Islington and Burnhamthorpe. Sherway Gardens is less than five minutes away and is expanding to include popular department stores Saks and Nordstorm. The charming shops of the Kingsway and Bloor West Village are within an easy drive.
For an interesting take on the area, check out Toronto's Mural Village on Dundas West or shop for fabulous food at the Loblaws just north on the East Mall at Burnhamthorpe.
Schools and parks abound in this little corner of Etobicoke and transportation is a breeze. The TTC offers regular service on the East Mall with connections to the Kipling Subway/GO Station. Highway 427 makes getting to Pearson International, or connecting via the Gardiner downtown a quick commute. At Valhalla you'll find your perfect home in a perfect west end location.
Finally, "The Valhalla Express", our residents' only shuttle bus can whisk you to the area's major shopping destinations and the Kipling subway station.
- 1APACHE BURGER
- 2BLOOR WEST VILLAGE
SWEET FLOUR BAKE SHOP
YELLOW GRIFFIN PUB
- 3CLOVERDALE MALL
KITCHEN STUFF PLUS
- 4CHINESE FOOD GALLERY
- 5CINEPLEX ODEON
- 6DIMPFLMEIER BAKERY
- 7ETOBICOKE CIVIC CENTRE
- 8ETOBICOKE MEDICAL CENTRE
- 9ETOBICOKE PUBLIC LIBRARY
- 10GOODLIFE FITNESS
- 11HUMBERTOWN PLAZA
HUMBERTOWN VILLAGE SPA
ALEX FARM CHEESE STORE
ABSOLUTELY FINE FOODS
- 12JAVA JOE'S
- 13LAKEVIEW GOLF COURSE
- 16MARKLAND WOOD GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
- 17MOMO'S BISTRO
- 18OLD MILL INN
- 19SIX POINTS PLAZA
SHOPPERS DRUG MART
- 20SHERIDAN NURSERIES
- 21SHERWAY GARDENS
CANYON CREEK CHOPHOUSE
EAST SIDE MARIO'S
JACK ASTOR'S BAR & GRILL
- 22SUSHI KAJI
- 23THE SILK ROOM
- 24TRILLIUM HEALTH CENTRE
- 25VIA ALLEGRO RISTORANTE
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Ceiling heights of approximately: 8'-0" on floors 5 to 8; 8'-6" on floors 3, 4, 9 to 26; and 9'-0" on floors G, 2, 27 to 29; except in bathrooms or for structural or mechanical reasons 40 oz quality broadloom in bedrooms*
- Plank laminate floating floor with underlay, in foyer, kitchen, den, hallways, and living and dining room*
- White ceramic tile flooring in laundry, mechanical and storage rooms, as per plan
- Mirrored sliding closet doors or slab doors, as per plan
- White décor rocker type light switches and receptacles throughout
- In-suite laundry facilities with stacked, front load Energy Star® washer and front load dryer, vented to exterior
- Lever door hardware for interior doors
- Aluminum awning windows
- Euro style kitchen cabinetry with full height pantry, as per plan, in a combination of natural wood and matt lacquer finish with open shelf, in choice of finishes*
- Choice of granite or quartz kitchen countertop with designer ceramic tile backsplash*
- Stainless steel, single or double bowl kitchen sink with designer selected single lever faucet, as per plan
- Stainless steel, brand name appliances including slide-in self-clean range with glass-ceran cooktop, Energy Star® 17 cubic foot frost-free refrigerator-freezer, Energy Star® multi-cycle dishwasher, and over-the-range microwave oven with integrated exhaust fan, vented to exterior
- Overhead track lighting
- Bathroom cabinetry in matt lacquer finish with designer appointed cast-stone vanity top with rectangular recessed sink*
- Vanity width mirror, with mirrored return
- Soaker bath tub or shower enclosure, as per plan
- All white plumbing fixtures and designer selected polished chrome single lever faucet
- Pressure balanced and temperature controlled tub/shower controls in polished chrome finish
- Handheld shower spray with slide-bar in polished chrome finish in shower enclosures, as per plan
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior
- Porcelain floor tile*
- Ceramic tile tub/shower surround*
- Single decorative pendant light fixture
- Recessed light in shower enclosures, as per plan
Systems & Security
- Concierge Service, 7 days a week
- Valhalla Express shuttle to nearby subway and shopping
- Underground parking garage painted white with fluorescent lighting
- Closed circuit security cameras strategically located throughout underground parking garage and at access doors for added safety and security
- Wall mounted 'panic' stations with two-way voice communication with Concierge Station located throughout underground parking garage
- Personal remote transmitter for parking garage door access complete with integrated panic alarm button provided with each parking space
- Suite intrusion security alarm system with suite entry door contact and personally encoded keypad at Foyer, connected to Concierge Station
- Hard-wired smoke alarm detector(s) in all suites
- Carbon monoxide detector(s) in suites, where applicable
- Controlled door access throughout public/common areas
- Long-life service panel with circuit breakers in each suite
- Direct natural gas BBQ connection, water hose bib, and electrical outlet on suite terraces and patios, as per plan
- Pre-wiring for telephone and cable outlets in living room, bedrooms and den
- State-of-the art, high speed internet connectivity in every suite
- Individually controlled fan coils units deliver centralized air-conditioning and heating
- Individual metering for in-suite electrical consumption
- Energy Recovery Ventilator in each suite for superior air quality, comfort and energy savings
- Waste management and recycling system with garbage chute access on each floor
- Mail-room conveniently located beside front lobby
Purchase price includes the above (save and except parking and lockers, unless otherwise noted) from the Vendor's standard samples and may not necessarily be the same as those contained in the vignettes, sample boards and/or models which may be available for viewing. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute any materials used in construction of the unit provided that such substituted materials are of equal or better quality than those represented to the Purchaser. The determination of whether or not a substituted material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor's architect whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, grain, texture and appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor's samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. Sizes and specifications subject to change without notice. E. & O. E. March 3, 2014.
* From Vendor's Standard Samples & availability determined by unit design.
UNIT: 541 sf
UNIT: 605 sf / BALCONY: 38 sf
ONE BEDROOM + DEN
UNIT: 601 sf
ONE BEDROOM + DEN
UNIT: 630 sf
ONE BEDROOM + DEN
UNIT: 697 sf / BALCONY: 56 sf
ONE BEDROOM + DEN
UNIT: 713 sf / BALCONY: 60 sf
UNIT: 988 sf / BALCONY: 100 sf
TWO BEDROOM + STUDY
UNIT: 878 sf / BALCONY: 46 sf
TWO BEDROOM + STUDY
UNIT: 894 sf / BALCONY: 75 sf
UNIT: 1,111 sf / TERRACE: 1,816 sf
TWO BEDROOM + DEN
UNIT: 1,193 sf / TERRACE: 645 sf
UNIT: 1,208 sf / TERRACE: 1,096 sf
TWO BEDROOM + DEN
UNIT: 1,237 sf / TERRACE: 163 sf / BALCONY: 56 sf
Decades of experience. Dedicated to quality.
Valhalla is being built by Edilcan, a well respected Toronto developer with a legacy of exceptional residential and prestige commercial properties in their portfolio. Since the early 1950's, Edilcan has helped shape the Toronto landscape and skyline with hundreds of buildings and over 10,000 homes to their credit. The company's projects range from luxury residential to triple "a" commercial developments and include some of the city's most sought after condominium addresses.
Developments such as The Met and Encore at 21 Carlton Street, elev'n21 at 1121 Bay Street, Monaco at 28 Byng Avenue and Signatures at 55 Bloor Street and The Clairmont on Yonge Street at St. Clair Avenue. The company has also been responsible for the construction of numerous other landmark condominiums, Manhattan Place, Hollywood Plaza and The Residences of Madison Centre in North York, Granite Gates and Canyon Springs in Mississauga and Marina Del Ray on the Etobicoke waterfront to name a few.
With each development Edilcan has excelled and succeeded in creating sophisticated urban life space for like-minded residents. At Valhalla, Edilcan is creating a signature residential community. A community that will set the standard for design and quality in Etobicoke. A community that will benefit from over five decades of experience and a dedication to quality that spans a lifetime.
Welcome to Valhalla. Welcome to your Triumph.
Page + Steele Architects
Founded in 1926, Page + Steele Architects is an international, awarding-winning firm, with a tradition of design excellence. The firm recently merged with IBI Group and is now known as Page + Steele IBI Group Architects. P+S IBI has designed many of Toronto's exclusive, high-end residential developments such as The Ritz Carlton Hotel & Residences
(in association with KPF), The Hazelton Hotel and Residences, Museum House, and The Prince Arthur. With a vast array of completed projects across the country and internationally, Page + Steele IBI Group Architects is widely regarded
as one of Canada's pre-eminent architectural firms, with the distinct honour of working with some of the largest developers and most recognizable names in North America.
Schollen & Company Inc
Schollen & Company Inc. is an award-winning landscape architecture consulting firm that focuses on integrating the fields of landscape architecture, ecosystem restoration and landscape planning. The company approaches all projects with a unique combination of community and ecological sensitivity that results in the generation of solutions that are innovative, environmentally responsible and practical. The strength of the firm lies in its ability to combine the practical and technical considerations of projects with aesthetic contextual and environmental sensitivity.
L.A. Inc. is one of North America's foremost companies specializing in branding, marketing and communications for major real estate developments throughout North America and Europe. The Toronto-based firm has created exciting and memorable brands and award-winning marketing programs for major developments in New York, South Florida, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, New Jersey, Nashville, Charlotte, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Austin, Texas and Budapest.
Since 1993, MarketVision has been one of Toronto's premier real estate sales and marketing firms, with over 22,000 condominium residences sold throughout Canada and the United States. Some of their standout projects include, One Valhalla, Smart House, The Massey Tower, The Met, The Merchandise Building, One St. Thomas and Massey Harris Lofts. The company brings their vast experience to the design consultation of amenity spaces, suite layouts and pricing. MarketVision is affiliated with Urbanation, the industry leader for market intelligence in the condominium industry.